Blog Restructuring
I am forced to admit I find it a bit disconcerting knowing that people are actually reading my blog. The poetry is fine because it feels like that is a different part of me - almost someone else entirely (call me schizo/ someone with a multiple personality disorder) and it's easy to put that out there. Some of the older stuff I wrote when I was younger however is also here and people are reading that and linking to it as well which is a bit alarming as that is all true and all me.
However, I do like the idea of blogs and being able to read about people's lives. So I think I will split my blog into 2 - one for the poetry and the other for … me. This is a bit alarming for me because I am quite private about my personal life and I'd hate to think someone who knows me could be reading this. Yes I am a paranoid freak.
Ok the poetry is moving to another site ( - and the adventures of Noni shall resume. Not that they are truly adventures as no joke - Noni's life is kinda dry right now but I'll give it a go (like how I did the 3rd person thing there? ;-))

No comments:
Post a Comment