Friday, November 09, 2007

You Kick My Dog!

In a bid to be more proactive at blogging, I'm going to post up this recording. Its been going around for years now yet it still cracks me up. It's not exactly a song but it will do as my Friday song.

What's been up with me, I'm still really busy at work right now but it's good - people have been commending my work/efforts so it feels good to know I'm making a good impact. However it feels like my days are rolling into one. I find it incredible that it's Friday - today feels like a Wednesday! That whole not sleeping till 3am is really beginning to get to me. Hopefully this weekend will bring a chance to catch up on my sleep and just relax generally. Hope you all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey darling.. havent blog spoken to you in a while... good to know you're alright.. missed you.. cant say i've been all that proactive at blogging myself... reading or writing... but its good to know ur good.. take care my luv

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

lol omg its hilarious hahahahahaha