Thursday, November 22, 2007

Friday Song & "£"&%{)&%!!!

Discovered this during one of my music channel surfing moments. I was going to skip past as I'm not a big fan of UK R&B but I my finger was slow on the skipping so i heard a few chords and I was hooked. The guy is good. He has a good voice and I really like this song. It is quite simply, back to basics, really good R&B. I was/am very impressed. The video is a little .... but hey you cant have everything. The girl is pretty! lolll. Close your eyes and listen to the song.

Check out his myspace - http://www.myspace.com/darrenbmusic




Hope you all have a great weekend! All my friends are going to this girl's birthday party whom I now detest. A lot of my out of town friends are coming down and because we used to be close they all think I'm going to be there. The ones who know we dont talk are suggesting it's time we kissed and made up but I have developed what I know is quite possible an irrational dislike/hatred for. I could quite possibly live with the fact that she is a completely self-centered whiny little bitch, but I feel like she has stolen something/someone from me. Even though my logical reasoning side of me knows she didn't exactly steal this person/thing but everything has just amalgamated and crystallised into a focal point of all my hurt and anger so yeah. I cant stand her guts. Lolll. So I'm not going.

I think going off to drink myself silly somewhere else might be a good idea.

And oh boy - I think I've also decided to go to Nigeria for Christmas. As ever, I was dithering about it and as at Tuesday, I most certainly WASN'T going but then I started getting all these invites to parties and events. Plus my friends started calling about my travel dates and other people started making plans to hook up. I got the bug! :-( I now have to go on a crash diet, and start thinking of my wardrobe. I am not overpacking like I ALWAYS do anymore. Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice

Anonymous said...

hmmm... from the music, i can tell you're a fellow sap. lol

yeah, i have someone i'm not a huge fan of either. but maybe you should go, not for her, but for the out of towners...hehe
does she know you're not going to be there? geez... did you get an invite?

sigh. wish i was off to naija for xmas... from the events i've seen on fbook, it's going to be off the hook.

hope work, your mom, etc is great on your end...

Uzo said...

Okay..was this friend's birthday thing in london? LOL

Also - coming home to Nigeria is hot....And i now know what u look like

How is that for being psychic?

Anonymous said...

ok so we're both going to chill FORSUREEEEee.. lol... cos urs truly is gonna reach naija oh.. First time since i left so...(oh my GOd...I was just thinking how shallow i am cos the moment i found out last week that i was going to naija last week... i stopped eating after 10pm... and thinking about runnig on the treadmill.. haha cos i gained weight oh like 10 pounds in the past 2 or 3 months)

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - Uzo how the hell do you know what I look like? We need to talk :-D

Olamild - Thank you. I've been pretty useless and dont update often sooo... I dont know how great it really is.

Belle - loll - i did get an invite from a mutual friend who organised it for her. But I didn't go in the end. Couldn't do it.

OWNB - hmmm I cannot wait to hear what you think about Nig. Plus I'm sure i'm going to bump into you in a few places ;-)

zaiprincesa said...

hey hey...i lurrrve that video...my guilty pleasure..lol...

YAY for those of us going to Lagos...see u there!!!