Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Songs

I've been in a bit of a funk lately (to borrow BA's word). I have so much I want to write and soo many ideas but I haven't been able to bring myself to write anything. It's not writer's block cos I'm sure once I get myself to start, I'll be fine. It's the actual sitting down to write that's the problem.

The first of my friday songs is -

Shawn Stockman - Visions of Sunset.

This song just popped into my head this morning. He was my favourite out of BoysIIMen and this was his solo effort. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




The next song was actually supposed to be last week's song but I was too busy to post anything. This came up on my ipod during that week and I must have played it like 5 times in a row. It was my favourite song on her album. No video was actually shot for it - but there is a clip of her performing it in concert. Love or Hate her/her music - you have to admit that as at the time of this - she was at the top of her game and this song is brilliant.

Mariah Carey - Underneath the Stars



Hope you all have a great week. Hopefully - my whatever my problem is - will lift and I can write stuff again.

8 comments:

Uzo said...

Oh. Underneath the stars is my favorite song on this cd as well. Visions of a Sunset...want that on the Mr Holland's Opus soundtrack? Nice one...

Anonymous said...

I never heard this song before.. but i love it.. and he was my favorite boys2men member.. what a cutie eh?.. after him.. the dude with the deep voice.. dang his voice was sexY!!! Mariah carey's voice is a force of nature!

laspapi said...

Finally made it in, Noni. I'll be back.

LondonBuki said...

Hey Noni!!!

I remember Shawn Stockman's song... I really liked this, don't remember hearing any other song(s) from him.

Have a great weekend and I hope your 'whatever your problem is' will lift kia kia. :-)

Take care...

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

i love that visions of a sunset!!!!! and you new pic is nice!

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

hey is that book ugly any good?

Unknown said...

I haven't heard visions of sunset ... hmm, I didn't even realise he did any solo stuff. Wanye was definitely my favourite .. and the one that used to talk through all the songs, what was his name again?

This is my favourite mariah carey album, in fact one of my favourite albums of all time and I love underneath the stars! I still do!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE Mariah's Underneath The Stars :)

x mwah x