Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


I know this is a bit late but what the hell.

Happy Valentine's day People.

I''ve been getting a lot of funny forwards - for all you anti-valentine's day people (that is the singletons with no hope of getting anything, and the people in relationships with stingy partners), this is for you - http://www.meish.org/vd/

I just got this VERY FUNNY article about the meaning behind the flowers you receive:

WHAT THEY SAID IN FLOWERS.

Hope everyone has a good day /night. I'm off to help my friend organise her present for her boyfriend (can you imagine?) . Night folks.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentines Day! I was supposed to make my friend brownies to give her boyfriend as part of his gift... us single people have suffered oh!

LondonBuki said...

Both of you are FUNNY! Helping your friends organise Val's day gifts?

You must be very nice friends!

Happy Val's day...

Noni Moss said...

Loll - we are indeed. hope you had a good day LB - get anything nice?

LondonBuki said...

Yeah I got something NICE!!! I saw My mummy and gave her kisses upon kisses upon kisses! :-)

If, by Nice you meant a gift... nope. You? Your day?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Valentines Day luv... i had fun... although some of it was blurry... thats what happens when you do the whole bottles of champagne and strawberry margaritas all night thing!

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's day...yeah i know I am late, sorry. Vickii and Noni, kpele o! I am actually single but no-one asked me to do anything for their other halfs. hope y'all had fun regardless.

Rose Ghost said...

I got this:

Jack and Jill went up the hill do to some hanky panky,
but Jill forgot to take her pill and know there's little Frankie.

And I got a rose as a text (in characters, not as a picture).

Noni Moss said...

Happy Valentines guys - however late it is. :-D

Glad you all had some measure of fun - especially you OWNB. (In my head, NOT helping friends counts and Ghostrose - a text does count)

:-D hope you all have a good week.

Unknown said...

Valentines day was over a week ago ... update o jare!