King Dourdan
For you Uzo
When I first saw him ...
702 - Star
For you Uzo
When I first saw him ...
702 - Star
Posted by And © Copyright of
Noni Moss
at
3:35 pm
Labels: Friday Song
Playing:
The album is awesome as is the film - Must See! Must Listen!
Reading:The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger:
This has been recommended by several people - hopefully it is good.
Viewing: Freerice.com Fun, Educational & Charitable all at once! Must be Christmas time.
7 comments:
what a sexy bitch!!!
hahaha - dont even get me started. That scene where he reaches into her jeans and pulls the chain out? I catch my breath, EVERY. TIME!
Yes! Yes! Yes!
This man is sooo hot on so many levels. I am with you on the chain thing. What the hell? Watch Perfect Stranger. Who knew that a man chewing food and licking his fingers could be sooooooooooo erotic. I of course know that Gary is more than walking sex. He happens to be pretty smart too....LOL
i cant see the video oh ! why!?? who is the sexy bitch!
Me too. Video's not loading here oh!
emm noni i saw the video. is that the gy from clipse? errrmm are you sure you think hes hot???!
Lolll - teh video I'm referring to is the Janet video - Gary Dourdan is the hot one not the guy from Clipse! Please oh! Loll - GD is the black guy in CSI vegas.
Oh and sorry if you need the links (Azuka I know you said you couldn't see them either)
Janet Again - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96hmKX3Hd7c
702 Star - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inHbdPh2_XY
Post a Comment