Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Coming Soon ...

Hey guys - I'm ... basically busy and going through some stuff - it's weird cos something would happen and I'd automatically think of the post title and exactly how to word it e.g. -

- Prostitute!
- I have soo outgrown you
- Embarassing Stories
- My Family
- Depression

(from that scintillating snapshot you can sorta guess where my head is at)

but I just cant seem to find the time/opportunity to put it down. Hopefully in a day or two - something will give and I'll be able to write. I also know that I haven't been catching up on blogs - but that's cos I know I cant read and not write. (I haven't even been checking my mail!!!). I'm useless - i know i know but soon. Very soon. I do miss you guys ...

Have a great week!

5 comments:

Uzo said...

Come back soon oh....

Anonymous said...

Aw you sound a likkle jumbled! You enjoy the rest of the week... the prostitute thing... sounds interesting! ;) Take it easy now,

x mwah x

Anonymous said...

at least we know you're ok... come back soon sha.. your titles are hilarious.. the prostitution one i'd really love to read.. lol

LondonBuki said...

Waiting... patiently(for now sha).

Take it easy dear... x

LOL @ the prostitute title! LOL!!!

Unknown said...

I think it's a unanimous vote that we all want to read that prostitute post ... write it!