Drifting
This line just came to me
"Ahhh dear lord, I saw a photo of you and my heart caught. Will this ever end?"
And that's all I got. I'm back but I don’t think I'm quite in that space to get back to writing just yet. I feel the steady pull or decline into old habits and that's not good.
I'm trying to go on a health kick. I swear 3+ weeks of holiday and any weight I might have lost all year has piled back on. My boobs have grown even bigger which is super annoying as they are super sensitive. Loll - I swear I know the day the fat rushed there - it was like a click of a switch. One minute normal, then overload of sensitivity and whoom! Boobage.
For the first time ever (or at least in a long time) I want to be a trust-fund baby. I want to not have to work. Loll - I'm dreading starting work again. I want to be able to travel the world, exploring different countries. :-) - in style ofcourse.
My holiday was fantastic - I loved it. I loved getting away and I loved the places I went to. It was also insightful. I've decided that for some places at least, I prefer going away on my own. I swear going on holiday with someone is always an eye-opener. That being said, it can sometimes be fun and good way to bond.
Anyways I'm back - in dire need of a pedicure, weight watchers and my life. I actually missed it. I didn't actually do any writing whilst I was away but I did get this idea for a short story one evening. Unfortunately I didn't have a computer to hand so couldn't write it down immediately but I jotted down some ideas. I'll see if I can still get it out. My little notebook (where I write down my ideas or the poems that come to me) wasn't quite adequate. However, looking through, I discovered some poems I'd never put up so I have some new material :-)
Hope you're all cool. I've been trying to catch up on people's blogs. I see CNG has gone which is sad but that Boorish is back which is great! Wow - that ying/yang thing really works. (Dry I know but what can I say. I spent a few weeks with a special "friend" and I've now become razz)
Have a great week and weekend, all!

2 comments:
Going on holiday with someone is an eye-opener and no details?
Mmmmhhh - its still too soon I think. Maybe once it's died down a little.
Post a Comment