Naughty
I've been very naughty and not updated in a while. I have no excuse really. Well ... except I've started work and it's pretty intense.
I started off writing a draft which is the bit below but didn't have time to finish. Blogging used to be my distraction from work, now I dont have the luxury of distractions.
I wrote my first original poem in what feels like months last night. The Invitation - was just a glimmer that came to me as I was about to fall asleep.
What has been going on with me? Nothing. I've become super boring. I got back from holiday and pretty much started work. I haven't quite adjusted back to sleeping early and waking early but hopefully it'll come back to me. I haven't been writing or reading much either :-(
I’ve been holding back recently. It would seem that lots of bloggers are going through a phase of not writing as much or at the very least not talking about personal stuff. Well apart from my inate laziness and constant distractions, when stuff happens, I need to spend some time to process it before I can write about it.
I made an oblique reference to my holiday being an eye-opener. I have now decided that there are some places I’m never going to with anyone again unless they are exceptional. I hate to feel like I’m an imposition. However when you go on holiday and stay with friends, that’s more or less what you are. There are some people who are like family and for whom hosting you would never be an issue.
I promise I will come back to this at some point and discuss it.
Mostly I'm fine. Tired sometimes, still trying to get into some semblance of routine (in some instances, I am a creature of habit).
Hope you're all cool and that everyone has a great week/weekend. I have to say, I read people's blogs and when they come back after a long hiatus, they always make reference to the people who emailed them checking they were all good etc. I have to say that I'm a but miffed that no one has written me - asking how I'm doing!
Pshhhh - I dont need your concern! Shio :-D
I started off writing a draft which is the bit below but didn't have time to finish. Blogging used to be my distraction from work, now I dont have the luxury of distractions.
I wrote my first original poem in what feels like months last night. The Invitation - was just a glimmer that came to me as I was about to fall asleep.
What has been going on with me? Nothing. I've become super boring. I got back from holiday and pretty much started work. I haven't quite adjusted back to sleeping early and waking early but hopefully it'll come back to me. I haven't been writing or reading much either :-(
I’ve been holding back recently. It would seem that lots of bloggers are going through a phase of not writing as much or at the very least not talking about personal stuff. Well apart from my inate laziness and constant distractions, when stuff happens, I need to spend some time to process it before I can write about it.
I made an oblique reference to my holiday being an eye-opener. I have now decided that there are some places I’m never going to with anyone again unless they are exceptional. I hate to feel like I’m an imposition. However when you go on holiday and stay with friends, that’s more or less what you are. There are some people who are like family and for whom hosting you would never be an issue.
I promise I will come back to this at some point and discuss it.
Mostly I'm fine. Tired sometimes, still trying to get into some semblance of routine (in some instances, I am a creature of habit).
Hope you're all cool and that everyone has a great week/weekend. I have to say, I read people's blogs and when they come back after a long hiatus, they always make reference to the people who emailed them checking they were all good etc. I have to say that I'm a but miffed that no one has written me - asking how I'm doing!
Pshhhh - I dont need your concern! Shio :-D

1 comment:
still no updates?
how are you?
Post a Comment