Friday Songs
No words needed. Just read the lyrics of the song. Have a great weekend!
Lifehouse - Everything
I dont think they shot a video for it but Roswell was a nice show (with Katherine Heigl pre Grey's).
Song Lyrics
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
ou're everything,everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?

18 comments:
All these words in only one song? Wow!
Never watched Roswell...
Have a beautiful weekend!
P.S. Where's my Robin?
You didn't get it yet? It takes a while to upload so i left it and figured it would send automatically when its done! Ok soon as i get home - i'll click send.
Thank you... :-)
As for the facebook talk... everyone's talking about it. I haven't joined it.
I love your new template! Trying to hang onto that best designed blog for a second year in a row huh? Huh?
I love love love this song ... in fact I love Lifehouse!
ohhhhhh...
okay in addition to the warm earthiness of this template..
all I can say is...
oooohhhhhhh
ohhhhhh
ooohhhhh :D
So i take it the changes meet with approval? :-D
I just needed more sidebar space ;-)
Like the template too... :-)
More sidebar space ke? What more do you want to add?
I've added even more stuff!! :-D
My Sudoku to the right and the google chat thing so that whoever is on my blog can chat at the same time as well as the recent comments thing which isnt quite working yet.
I love the new template and all these fun things...might "borrow" some ideas. Anyway, i love this song......
Let me go and see what other fun stuff i can add to my template...
Just wanted to say I love the new look.
Thanks Uzo & Azuka
This stupid client's site! I cannot access the sudoku or google talk or boondocks here!!! Annoying oversabis!
Anyway, because of you, Robin's invaded my mind o... I even had to write a little something... you know where to go.
Have a lovely day.
nice blog & great write ups
ps- nice template as well. how did you get it?
Thanks Chidi. I got it from finalsense.com.
Upon all the designing and change of template going on (template whore that you are), there's nothing new to show for it ... UPDATE!!!
Oh shut up you. I have a busy week ahead of me, and busy weeks behind me. My last week of work. After that - i'll have plenty of time to update. :-p
Oh and you're still reading 'we need to talk about kevin' .... are you just slow at everything???? Lol, look at me trying to start some sort of blog war.
Vickii o!!!! LOL!!!
But truly Noni, what is this now? I have been coming everyday... NOTHING!
You didn't even update last week Friday... at least I know you are ok.
I will be waiting for your updates after this Friday o!
Take care and hope the rest of your week isn't too much work.
Post a Comment