Leave me jo!
Geez - cant a woman be busy without clarion calls to update? :-D I don't harass you guys to update as much do I? Loll
Ok you want an update?
Past - I've been super busy. This is my last month at work. I've been building this database which has been thoroughly kicking my ass. It sucks because even though I have a deadline, I've been finding very little motivation to get going. It's been hard to focus and concentrate. Blogs don't help - so I haven't been writing or even reading blogs as much. Facebook however has come and taken over although I am TRYING to quit that.
Last weekend - I went to three different birthday events. Friday - went to a comedy club to see some Americans. Only one of them was truly funny.
Saturday - My friend's drinks party - we went for dinner and then went for cocktails. If I haven't said it before - I miss drinking!
Sunday - My other friend got back from her weekend away and we went round to hers for her birthday. Had food, cake and a few drags of a splif ;-) I knew I had work the next day but was still persuaded to stay there till 12.30am (and she lives like a good hour driving away from me - plus I had to drop my other pigeon friends home. Lord help me if they read this!) :-D
So this week, I've been trying to make up for it by doing extra long hours. It doesn't help that my ipod has finally died and now my laptop wireless adaptor isn't working. So I haven't been able to watch HEROES yet!!! Came back last night after 6 WEEKS OF WAITING!!! Love it.
After this week I will be back to being unemployed so will have time to focus on my true aim in life - blogging. Hope everyone has a great week and weekend ahead. I fully intend to get ridiculously drunk and high once work finishes. I will then have time to fully catch up on everyone and comment like crazy.
Alrighty then. Take care. Till ... well till later, ... next week (?) ... anon!
P.S - to that heffer Vickii. Yes I'm still reading we need to talk about Kevin. At least I read! :-p

14 comments:
Yes!!! I am FIRSSSTTT!!!
Noni, you have started doing this now so I have no problems doing it on your blog now!
Can you believe I haven't found that STUPID Heroes to download yet? I am so annoyed!!!!!
I stupidly went on NBC's site and read about someone who died in this episode but it's expected anyway.
Take care x
Sweetie - i've watched it! AND OH MY WORD - hohohohohohohoh - it is too funny and gasp worthy.
alloftv.net and dailymotion. You can watch it online like within an hour of it showing! It's still downloading on my pc ;-)
P.S - where's my topbrass?
Crazzy heifer. I am officially a heroes fan now. Have seen the first 9 episodes and i need more....
Your topbrass will be delivered on Saturday... sorry.
You updated on Wednesday??? The same wednesday that you told me if I was dying, I should call one of my other friends because you are too busy to be much help??? Okay, fine, now I know where I rank ... obviously below your blog!!!
Good thing you updated, I was about to report you to blogger because I'm pretty sure there is a statute of limitations on how long you can go without blogging and still call yourself a blogger ... you got off this time but be warned!
Lol, I know you've been busy but this week of hell for you is almost over and you have another sociable weekend to look forward do! And you better not be blogging next week, unemployed = applying for jobs and going for interviews, I'm not willing to start supporting myself just yet, you have responsibilities .. to me!
Have a great weekend!
Loll Uzo - Heroessssssss is the SHIZZNIT!!!! Wait till you see the last episodes
LB - thanks. You coming to the parfk again?
Vickii - there's just no pleasing some people. you stress me for not updating then when i do you complain? :-p pshhhhh
Ok... if I cannot get the Top Brass to the 'messenger' next weekend, I will have it delivered to your front door... seriously(LOL)!
Hope you guys had fun... ttyl.
P.S. I'm about to watch Heroes, I am so EXCITED!!! LOL!!!
i've been constantly waiting for u to update your Poetry for Urbanites blog
now that i know u are coming back, should one be happy? losing ur job?
is that good or bad?
Hey Noni!! What's this I hear about your not updating in a while. Just got back from some hiatus and got my popcorn and drink out ready to face your blog and read all the back posts.
Biko eme kwa na ajo ife.
i think i need to watch this show ... you and buki go on enough abourrit... lol
Noni! Noni!! Noni!!!
Where are you?
I watched Heroes and I am 'acquiring' the next episode as I type.
How are you? Hope you're ok.
ONB - Heroes is good! Check it out!
Post a Comment