Thursday, April 05, 2007

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Happy Easter everyone!

Yah! Bank Holiday time. I get a 4 day weekend plus I finish work early today. To boot, it’s also getting quite warm. Goody!!! I’m feeling very light and cheery but I’ve been thinking about this post for a while. Plus its Easter and I guess this is a fitting time to bring up this topic.

I've written an extra long post which I want everyone to read. However because I ask a lot of questions I would like answers to, I'm posting it on my other blog.

Nonimoss - Judgement & Religion

For all you naysayers who complain I dont post enough - this is an extra long one. I couldnt be bothered to cut it in two.

I also wrote another poem - 7 mins so you should have enough to tide you over for a while :-D

It's bank holiday weekend here in London and I have lots and lots and lots to do. I'll blog all about my weekend next week. Hope you all have great weekend!

8 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Hey Noni... HAVE FUN!

I am so excited about the 4 day weekend!

HAPPY EASTER and I love your avatar ;-)

Noni Moss said...

Thanks honey - hope you have a fabulous easter!

laspapi said...

I'll go check your other blog, noni

Confused Naija Girl said...

hope you have a great weekend too!

Uzo said...

Back to work...Hope u had a good break...

LondonBuki said...

Hey how are you? Not having a good day...?

I haven't seen an angry mammywater before... until now.

Noni Moss said...

Loll - LB I'm fine oh! I'm just a moody crab and I like to show it every now and then. I thought the mammywater (haha) looked better scowling than smiling.

Thanks everyone else - hope you all had a good easter. Infact i might put up a post about my movements.

LondonBuki said...

LOL! Ok!

Yes put up a post :-)