Friday, July 20, 2007

Blogging 101

So I've officially written over 100 posts on this blog but it gets confusing cos I never got round to shifting all my poetry out to the other blog and even though I've had this blog since 2005, I've only really started treating it as a blog since Sept last year. :-)

Oh well it's a Friday. It's gone sunny despite the torrential downpour earlier this morning - it was a proper thunder storm with lightning and everything! I was going to see if I could find a song and resurrect my Friday Songs spiel but nothing came to mind, sorry! I did however come across this on the superficial. As much as I like Gary Dourdan, I have to admit - this kinda looks bad. But we dont know what happened leading up to it or if the rest of it is actually true as you cant really see anything. Uzo - WARNING! - you are not going to like this ...

Part 1




P2




P3




P4




Tell me what you think.




For the first time in what seems like months, I've got nothing planned this weekend! The Harry Potter book comes out tonight - I've reserved my book and come midnight, rain or snow, I'm strolling down to the book store to pick up my copy! I think I shall enjoy lying in bed and reading all weekend. I might even bake! Hope you all have a great weekend whatever you get up to ;-)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like we are both going to have 'chill' weekends...!

lol @ Gary...
the dude who got beaten sounds sooo annoying... i might have swung too. lmao.
(jkg)

Anonymous said...

PS. Happy 100th post :)

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - thanks Belle!

soul said...

Forgive me, but TMZ is a gossip site right?.
It didn't seem like Gary was at an event, from the first video, it's obvious that there was something that happened before.
The video was showing Gary saying how many times do I have to tell you, turn off the camera.He said he turned it off but he didn't Gary figured out that he was lying

He kept trying to say crap, until Gary confronted him. And even there Gary kept saying I've never had a problem with people before..

Why was TMZ following him?, why?. these people are fucking pariah's.
and then after the first video we
The guy walks to the supermart/gas station and walks around in circles
Walks back and forth, tries to get a cab, doesn't get one, his voice is quite normal... then it seems something clicks in his brain and he starts acting like a hyperactive prima donna.
Why did he suddenly turn the visual on the camera off, when it was working fine all along.. fucking prima donna.

If I were GGary. I would follow him, make one of these pests see how it feels to be followed and photographed day in/day out. I hope he sues Gary and the judge throws it out of court and shoves him in jail for wasting the cops time.
See how petrified he sounds.. oh see he can't take what he dishes out. Why isn't that camera still on like it was when he was walking up to that SUV, when he was walking to the bus stop there was nothing....he wasn't running or anything.

i don't get it are we supposed to believe that Gary was following him and he wouldn't swing the samera round to record it when he was recording himself walking through the gas station?.

Are we supposed to believe that even though the camera picked up Gary's voice initially, after the initial altercation the camera all of a sudden was incapable of picking up Gary's voice.
Sorry but this spells bollocks to me.

soul said...

p.s Happy 100posts!

Uzo said...

Well...Noni, i know about this...LOL...Apparently these damn photographers pushed him over the edge. He's usually a cool cucumber so for him to have lost his cool like this...he mkust have really really lost his temper...

Happy 100th post tooooooo

Confused Naija Girl said...

noni have you finished potter!!!!!!!!!!!! (INSERT WHITE GIRL ACCENT) LIke greatest book EVA!!!!!!! Like oh my gosh!

gary whatever his name - i feel sorry for him.but i did hear he was arrested for hitting his girlfriend previously so you never know......

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

happy 100th post...how did harry potter end? who died?????/?

Anonymous said...

tis thursday... no updates?!

:)

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - chill now! Update fever already?

Thanks guys for the mesgs. Harry Potter is fantastic though I'm a little disappointed she went for the children route - she should have done 2 versions! I'll update soon. :-)

Naijadude said...

Happy 100th post eh! Did u eventually bake a cake, for your Harry Porter book and how are you enjoying it so far?

LondonBuki said...

Noni... if I come here ONE MORE TIME and you have not updated!!!!

Me I want brownies sha... to celebrate your 100 posts :-)