Friday Song
I first came across this song when I was watching the OC many months ago. That show always featured ground breaking music (that's where I first heard Kelis - Bossy - like 3 mths before it got released). I promptly downloaded it and forgot about it. However it's been getting a lot of play recently and I think it's fantastic.
I cant seem to find an embeddable version of the actual video but you can view it here:
Catherine Feeny - Mr Blue
Actually what i've now done is add the widget which i fear my play in a loop and start as soon as you open up the page but I'll only leave it till the weekend and then take it off.
It's very catchy and it just sticks in your head :-) Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:
i like the song a lot. i keep replaying it. thanks for sharing. kinda made me feel... 'blue sha...
would hate to get my 'ears' on this song when i'm in a funk.
I know what you mean by the song ... Sometimes those kinda songs are necessary though. Have a great weekend sweetie.
I wouldn't say groundbreaking...but they did play songs well in advance of the mainstream radio.
im feeling that song..i miss the OC...is it ok for me to admit that i was hooked on that show??..lol..
Have a great weekend mami!
Post a Comment