Yah Friday!
It's the end of my first week back and I feel .... displaced. Nothing has changed, my life had fallen back into its rhythm but it feels like there's something missing or not quite right.
I have a post on my thoughts on 2007 sitting in my drafts. I was going to post it after I finish writing about my Nigerian adventures, but I think I'll put it up over the weekend. If I have time that is with my catch-up-with-my-girls-drinks tonight, mad dash to the airport to drop my friend off tomorrow, then subsequent dash to the shops to get my friend's birthday present (despite being deliriously broke) and then to her birthday dinner.
We'll see. Friday song today was going to be
Lauryn Hill ft D'Angelo - Nothing really matters
but I realised they didn't actually do a video or release it. Hopefully clicking on the link should take you to an audio file.
Then the next random song on my ipod happened to be this :-
(this was my theme song all Christmas - I converted everyone that had the pleasure of riding with me. Yes OWNB - I owe my new found love to your recommendation. There is no video but you can hear the song. It's Amazing! )

7 comments:
Robin Thicke is really talented! :o) Have a good weekend! xxx
RObin thicke sings his buns off forreal eh... I had his album on instant replay for about a month... now my boyfriend almost knows the lyrics to some of his songs(lol.. and that's saying a lot because the boy lives and breathes rap!)I mean RObin's voice is just so smooth, so sensual.. trust me... when that guys on the player.. the sex goes just a little slower, a little sweeter... lol... how about lost without you... isn't that one fantastic too? the lauryn hill and dangelo didn't open sha but no problem... I'll 'limewire' it(dont tell anyone.. hehe)Happy weekend!
Yup, I saw noni a few times over the holiday and every single time she played this song ... and sang along to the bit where he goes 'please, please' but not before going, 'I just love the way he sings this bit'... luckily for ONB it's a good song or you would be in my bad books right about now.
Thanks guys - I had a really good weekend.
Vickii - nice to have you back finally. All I have to say to you regarding your comment however is
"Please, Please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeeeeee, oh oh oh oh oooooooooohhhhh, Girl, dont you hate on meeeeeeeee"
:-D
Hey Noni! Still waiting on the update on your "adventures of Noni in Nigeria". Welcome back!
Yah!!!! My friend calls Robin Thicke's album a PANTYDROPPER!!!! Love it.
pantydropper - hahahahaha that's a good one!
Post a Comment