Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I'M BACK I'M BACK I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Ohhh i've missed my blog. I went off on holiday - first Christmas then I went to Nigeria. I didn't have internet access at home plus i didn't have time to go to the internet cafe so sorry folks! I havent been able to post as much as i wanted to but the good news is I have a WEALTH of stuff to post and i promise to do so lavishly! :-D

I was going to write a post about the vagaries of packing the night before you travel but I'm going to start off with some poems I wrote on the plane on my way back.

Ok hope you all had a fabulous holiday. WISHING EVERYONE AN AMAZING NEW YEAR.

P.S - I also came back to an award for best designed blog. Lolll - i still think that is funny but thanks to all those who voted for me.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just permitted me access to your super-exclusive chat room *roll eyes here* and so i'v proceeded to read every post u put up. not very many tho, noni, shè ko si?
jus playin.
men you were in naij? it'd'v been nice- and weird- to meet a fellow blogger-in-the-diaspora.
so this is the blog that gets to meet the mum- don't i feel special! She sounds lovely.

i wanna say its your privilege for you to have me on your blog, but instead i'll jus say thanx for 'bringing me in'. *muttering like she was forced to.
And i want my welcome back package like everybody else!

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - ok. I've actually made it open to everyone so once I change it back - you wont have access. So you need to send me your e-mail address! Noni.Moss@gmail.com

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - no i didn't see people wearing knee high boots and leather jackets but I did see people wearing leggings and apparently skinny jeans are all the rage now. Ok I'm trying to write stuff. Soo much happened it's almost a blur and it's difficult trying to remember everything.