Thursday, March 15, 2007

Friday's Song

Rather than give you guys old school, i present you with the catchiest song i've heard recently

I loved this song the instant I heard it - helps that i like the artist and totally dig ther new look ;-)

I dare anyone to listen to this and not start hummming "hey hey you you, i should be your girlfriend"

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend






I especially like the line - "I dont like your girlfriend, I think you should get a new one, I could be your girlfriend" So sassy!

Have a kick-ass weekend everyone (I'm channelling my inner teen)

6 comments:

Azuka said...

Song isn't loading here :-(. I'll try again later.

Anonymous said...

I love me some avril lavigne.. she rocks her socks off plus she's canadian.. doesn't get any better than that... lol... i love her songwriting... never watched the video b4 though.. cant believe mami avril is going 'dancemoves'... lol... wonders shall never end!

Confused Naija Girl said...

I havent heard the song yet but it loooks like avril is changing her image. Have a great weekend to girl!

Naijadude said...

I heard the song, I was so mad I forgot to come back and leave a comment, to me the song is RUDE!!

*dont listen to me oh cos I am so disconnected with the pop culture*

LondonBuki said...

Sounds like "Hey Mickey, you're so fine".

Enjoy your weekend!

Noni Moss said...

Loll - Naija dude - you dont like it? It's very tongue-in-cheek so it's funny. :-D

LB - yeah I think she was sampling that beat or channelling it - the chanting effect.