Monday, March 12, 2007

Ok So I haven’t updated in a while …

Ok So I haven’t updated in a while …

There’s just been soo much going on and soo many blogs to read! Let me see, what’s been going on? … I had soo many ideas previously now I’m stumped.

As you can see, I’ve reformatted my blog. Thanks for the feedback guys. Glad you like it.

I’m not going to go over all the different people’s blogs I’ve been reading cos that has been done to death. On second thoughts, I can do a few links:

NaijaFineBoy – seeing as BabaAlaye is playing hard to get – this is a nice replacement. He definitely got me laughing

Uzo & the Bachelorette’s – The girls aren’t playing. The questions & answers are making for interesting reading. Everyone vote for LB (aka Bach 1)

Mona & Suzy Peaches – their latest post on relationships was quite interesting. Especially as just this weekend I wrote a new poem relating to those issues. It’s still a little all over the place but soon as I’m done editing – I’ll put it up.

Speaking of relationships, I came across this boondocks strip which I thought was very interesting:





(Click on the image - if it comes out too small. Unfortunately, the new format means I can’t have my daily boondocks strip)

Gosh remember when as a child, holding hands was terribly exciting? (Ok maybe I was just an innocenty). I miss holding hands. I also miss kissing. Basically I miss the whole works!! :-D

Saturday night, I was lying in bed feeling quite bored and I wanted to call someone – i.e. a guy. I suddenly realised that there was no guy I could randomly call up and flirt with. Not a single one. How sad is that? I can’t remember the last time I flirted with anyone. I can’t remember the last time I caught a guy even checking me out!

Last Saturday, a friend made it very blatant that he was finding me very attractive and I didn’t buy it. Never mind the fact that we’re friends with a chickened history and nothing can come out of it, I didn’t buy it because I just wasn’t feeling it. I guess that whole cliché is true – no one can truly love you till you love yourself yadi yada.

I did have a great weekend though. That Friday night, I met up with some friends and we were supposed to go to a club. Due to some mishap, we weren’t on the guest list so we couldn’t get in. We ended up in another bar/club which was filled with 16yr old Asian kids. We had a few drinks and called it a night. Saturday afternoon was chilled until I got dressed to go out again. I started off at a friend’s leaving do (another one bites the dust – moves back to Nigeria), went to my favouritest bar in the whole world (where they were having a soul night), went to another club night, grabbed some food (and a parking ticket – Damn London!!!), went to an after party at a friend’s house and ended up whiling away the wee hours at another friends house. I didn’t sleep till 8am. Rocking from 9pm till 8 – I’ve still got “it” baby! Loll – I have no idea where the energy came from. I haven’t rocked like that since my A-levels.

Ok I’m going to go home now – I’ve just written some extra long post about Tade see below. So y’all enjoy now - two posts in one day!! If you’re lucky, I might write some more tomorrow.

;-)

19 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Once again, I am not Bach 1!

Thank God you FINALLY updated!

That was a funny Boondocks strip! And it's so true. He did not even say anything and she had analysed their relationship!

Sorry about the parking ticket.

Can't remember the last time I flirted either!

I can't rock like that! At 1am, I am always sleepy if I'm out! LOL!!!

Noni Moss said...

Lolll - wharreva!!!!!!!!

Stop lying jo - you know that you're out every saturday shaking that thing till 5am ;-)

LondonBuki said...

Please tell me you watched the last episode of Heroes(18, I think).

Ha Noni, it's so you!!!! That avatar looks like one avatar you had a while back... se next week Wednesday we'll find out who the bachelorettes are. I am so sure it's you especially with all that music talk.

Shaking which thing? LOL!!! You are too funny!

I just remembered when you were talking about a polka night...

Noni Moss said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LondonBuki said...

Can you imagine Heroes went on a break? I can't believe there is another Heroes fan in blog world - Bach 1!

This is the last time - I am not her!

Yeah we should do the polka night one weekend.

Noni Moss said...

Done. Ok cool - I was just teasing you!

Noni Moss said...

I know 6 weeks!!! 6 whole weeks - whatever are we to do???

They've started showing Kidnapped on Channel 4.

LondonBuki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Noni Moss said...

It's all good - i'll delete the message removing all references. Ok I'm going to write a post (finally) about all my fav tv shows and what's coming up ;-)

LondonBuki said...

They are wicked people! A month and a half!

I am just trying to imagine what will happen next! I know Peter now has all Syler's powers(cos he's near him) so I don't know why he was wailing like a baby! Nonsense!

As for Suresh: he still annoys me!

Which one is Kidnapped??? Haven't heard of that one? What days? Or should I download?

LondonBuki said...

Ooooh... I am so looking forward to that post!

I'll be back.

Thanks for that ;-)

Noni Moss said...

It starts tonight on channel 4 - at 10. It's supposed to be half and half good - so you may or may not like it. I think they've also started showing Daybreak - although i'm nto sure i want to see it seeing as it's been cancelled.

Did you hear about the Addison spin -off starring her and wait for it .....

Taye Diggs???

Noni Moss said...

But peter wasn't in control yet - or hadn't thought of using them yet - he's still learning rememebr? And that is one heck of a lot of powers to absorb in one hit!

LondonBuki said...

Addison Shephard of Grey's Anatomy????? Please say it isn't so! What kinda show? Not another medical show PLEASE!!!

I watched a few episodes of DayBreak and it was not bad oh... oh well, another one bites the dust!

Kidnapped - I'll check it out tonight...

That Peter sef, he needs to toughen up! He is such a softie! How can he not think? Someone needs to knock some sharpness into him!

Confused Naija Girl said...

been to fine boys blog. He is baba alaye's heir apparent. looking froward to more stuff from him sha!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you'd updated ... and three times! I have a lot of catching up to do!

Why is it that my very wise words always come back to haunt me on your blog ... you know what I'm talking about!

Oh by the way, 'you know you haven't updated for a while?' ... no sh*t sherlock!

Glad you had a great weekend but can't believe you didn't buy that your friend found you attractive ... why else would he be blatantly making it clear to you???

Anyway, going to read the rest of the posts I've missed.

Noni Moss said...

Lolll @ no shit sherlock.

Rose Ghost said...

Hi Noni. J'adore the new look. Really sexy!

BTW I couldn;t comment on the post about Avril Lavigne (I don;t know why) but I have to agree with you - it's one of those songs that is good to jump up and down and chant the words! :-)

Noni Moss said...

hey GR. (:-D i actually go Grrrrr when i write that) Thanks. I'm glad you like it - coming from the queen of change, that's a big compliment!