Thursday, March 29, 2007

One Word Answers

1. Yourself: Eclectic
2. Your partner: Brave
3. Your hair: Messy
4. Your mother: Exasperating
5. Your father: _____
6. Your favourite item: Laptop
7. Your dream last night: Unmemorable
8. Your favourite drink: Bellini
9. Your dream car: ConvertibleRollsRoyce
10. The room you are in: Freezing
11. Your ex: Dick-in-a-jar
12. Your fear: Uncertainty
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Successful
14. Who you hung out with last night: Me
15. What you're not: Satisfied
16. Muffins: Nice
17: One of your wish list items: Career
18: Time: Speeding
19. The last thing you did: Coffee
20. What you are wearing: Suit
21. Your favourite weather: Sultry
22. Your favourite book: Stilletos
23. The last thing you ate: Elevenses
24. Your life: Stagnant
25. Your mood: Placid
26. Your best friend: Non-existent
27. What you're thinking about right now: Sleep
28. Your car: Liable
29. What you are doing at the moment: Contemplating
30. Your summer: Unplanned
31. Your relationship status: Single
32. What is on your TV: Off
33. What is the weather like: Gray
34. When was the last time you laughed: Yesterday

12 comments:

LondonBuki said...

Last time you laughed was yesterday? LAUGH RIGHT NOW!!! NOW!!!!

LOL@ "dick-in-a jar"!!!! and "ConvertibleRollsRoyce"... you CHEAT!

Love this... I'll do it next week or something.

P.S. Your Avatar is angry! Why now?

Hope you are ok...

Noni Moss said...

Miss Super quick - how far? :-D

I'm moody so my avatar is reflectign that. Work has been exasperating this week.

As for cheating - hey! shrug - it's one word isn't it?

Do yours now. Maybe then I'll laugh. :-)

LondonBuki said...

Pele dear... hope you feel better soon.

Now...? I just put up a post, maybe tonight...

Boondocks nko? It'll make you laugh.

Noni Moss said...

:-) Thanks. Stop trying to make me laugh. I'm moody so I'm moody. Moody is as moody does.

LondonBuki said...

Ok... :-(
I'll stop and yeah that was the correct answer on my blog... I'm gonna delete that last comment if you don't mind...?

Noni Moss said...

:-) I expected you would. Knock yourself out.

Unknown said...

lol @ Dick in a Jar and like Buki, I can't believe the last time you laughed was a whole day ago ... you need to laugh more!

Are you less moody now? Hope your day gets better.

Lol at your favourite item being your laptop, why am I not surprised!

Don't get the banter between you and buki ... care to enlighten us?

Noni Moss said...

Err - no. Mind your beeswax! :-D

Uzo said...

You so so so so so so cheated....LOL...R u a little better today?

Noni Moss said...

Whatever! You can all kissmyass.

I'm ok - just finished my yoga class and feel slightly nauseous but otherwise fine. Its the weekend!

LondonBuki said...

Yoga? Interesting... I tried Pilates a couple of time... HARD!

Hope you are feeling better... enjoy your weeekend!

P.S. Leaving work now... yippppeeee!!!

Confused Naija Girl said...

Your ex: Dick-in-a-jar

LOLLLLLLLL