Monday, August 13, 2007

Nakedies



As a full fledged member of the Nakedies, I like to walk around my house naked. Most (if not all) of my female friends, have seen me naked. I wouldn’t say I’m an exhibitionist per say, I just like to feel comfortable at home and that is best with no clothes on. As I also sleep naked, I only ever put on clothes when I’m getting dressed to go somewhere or if there are people in the house.

So being the bum I am, I‘ve been lolling about in bed. I was the only one at home as my mum went out. I eventually got up and went to the kitchen to get some food. You have to go through the living room to get to the semi-open planned kitchen in my house. Whilst in there, I heard the key rattling in the lock. My mum knows I walk around naked all the time so I didn’t think much of it.

Next thing I know I heard VOICES. Oh shit. She came back with guest(s). I couldn’t tell if they were male or female. With quick thinking, I grabbed an apron and tied it around me. (N.B – the apron is not man size or particularly large/long. It is one of those teeny ones that we luckily have hanging as decoration – in a bid to make out like we cook). With trepidation I looked out and she was ushering this woman in. The woman sees me and bursts out laughing. My mum who is on the phone gives me a very baleful look and walks by without a word. After saying hi, I gracefully “backed out” and scuttled to my bedroom.

I am sooooo going to get it when the woman leaves. But what the hell man! You would think she would know to give me notice when she’s bringing someone in! Loll – I’m guessing now she will. I don’t even want to think of how bad it would have been if it was a man. Lord!

P.S – just incase you didn’t get it – Nakedies = Ladies who like to walk around their homes naked.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATTORNEY: What is your date of birth?
WITNESS: July 18th.
ATTORNEY: What year?
WITNESS: Every year.
_____________________________________
ATTORNEY: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
WITNESS: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS: I forget.
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?
_____________________________________
ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you?
WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
ATTORNEY: How long has he lived with you?
WITNESS: Forty-five years.
_____________________________________
ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan.
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
WITNESS: We both do.
ATTORNEY: Voodoo?
WITNESS: We do.
ATTORNEY: You do?
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
___________________________________
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: Uh, he's twenty.
________________________________________
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Would you repeat the question?
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
WITNESS: Uh....
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
WITNESS: Yes.
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
WITNESS: None.
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on
dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an
autopsy on him!
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Huh?
______________________________________
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for
a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you
began the autopsy?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and
practicing law

8 comments:

LondonBuki said...

LOLL!!!!! Funny Monday post!

Nakedies, never heard that before! I am trying to imagine you in the apron and I am laughing... lol!

Hilarious Lawyer jokes, the last one is the funniest!

Enjoy your day and week :-)

Anonymous said...

lol at your avatar!!!
thank God you are blogging regularly now !
nakedies was hilarious
i am like that my cousin whose the opposite almost died this weekend

fatwonkkid said...

So if you are regularly nekked, do you sit on the couch or bed after you take a poo? If I were clean, being naked isn't a big deal, but if I were dirty or sweaty, that would bother me.

soul said...

lol.... lol
I can't talk.. I'm reading this over and just laughing..lol

omohemi Benson said...

LOL, yeah I know the nakedies well,
my sis is one.
I couldnot help laughing imagining you in the apron,LOL

The lawyer jokes are tewy funny.

Uzo said...

Oh priceless...Sure the lawyer thing is funny but the nakedies? Oh boy...LOL

Unknown said...

I knew your nakedies (my definition, people who have a medical affliction to keeping their clothes on) would catch up with you at some point!! Lol, but your mum really should know to warn you that she was bring someone home!

These attorney jokes are hilarious ... I've bene trying to suppress my laughter at work while I read them!

Bitchy said...

Lol at the lawyer jokes. I'm so glad I'm not alone! I used to think I was weird because on days when I know I'm going absolutely nowhere, I wander about my flat naked too! Although.. umm... I live alone, so it's kinda risk-free for me.