Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Smear

I had a smear test today. I fucking hate smear tests. I’ve been lying in bed all day – my stomach hurts. I fucking hate men. I blame them. (I’m betting it was some stupid man that developed that THING). Lord help any man I may have to deal with today/night.

13 comments:

LondonBuki said...

I am sure there must be a better way to get these test done!

I HATE them too!!!!

LOL @ blaming men!

Feeling better?

Uzo said...

OOOOOOOOh. Poor baby. I hate smear tests too...And this your new look? Emm interesting....

Onada - Fashion and Photography said...

you are not the only one my dear...i have one to do in about a month...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Noni Moss said...

Thanks guys. I feel better from it. They are just nasty nasty things.

Uzo - I call my new look the Prehistoric Angel. :-D

Bitchy said...

Your Chat Room is open? Since when! You know you left a comment on my blog once and I tried to come in, but your doorman, Blogger, bounced me.

Will come back later to read the entire thing.

And pele about the smear test. I curse the bastard that invented that cold steel instrument everytime. You should see The Vagina Monologues (the play), they mention the fact that only a man could've invented that. Xxxxx

Admin UD said...

See, i always have this 'view' of people that say they hate men. In most cases, you find out they're not that appealing to men..hehahha

Anyways, sorry abt ya warreva, you'll surely get better!

Anonymous said...

yep hate them too. esp the cold clamp...**shudder**

pele...

Anonymous said...

lol... so far we havent read anything from any girl anywhere who actually loved em...

laspapi said...

was wondering whether to speak up in a room full of ...er, what's the opposite of misogynists?

In my head and around me said...

I had that done some time ago by my very male doctor. I cried o! Not because he was male. Because of that implement. Cold and hard.

You would think that a world that can invent luxury cars would invent something comfortable for these tests.

Azuka said...

Yeh! We're in trouble

Laspapi:
Misandrist.

Noni Moss said...

Thanks Bitchy - oddly enough I still haven't seen that.

Ugo - loll - very funny. I am most assuredly appealing to men - have no fear ;-)

Azuka - hmmm learn't something new! Thanks.

Everyone - thank you. Loll - I was just being a little melodramatic - its not like I was sick or anything :-D

Anonymous said...

thank you oh!!! i hate them too
its true only a guy wold crate such an implement !!
damn!!