My Phone Rang
“I’m not in oh!!” My mother suddenly exclaimed.
I just burst out laughing. My phone was ringing and she says to me as I’m picking up, not to tell anyone she was in. I put the caller on hold and had to ask (I couldn’t resist) -
“Why would you assume that anyone calling my phone would be calling for you?”
This led to a long detailed back and forth discussion - in that she didn’t think it was weird. Her phone had been ringing earlier (about 10mins before) while she was in the bathroom so she felt that maybe someone was trying to reach her and had decided to ring my phone to ask her whereabouts.
I was totally bemused because its not like they couldn’t ring any of her other phones or left a message on her phone or even called the house. It is also safe to assume that the likelihood of anyone she doesn’t want to speak to would have my number and think to call me for her whereabouts.
She then decided to trump the argument by yelling at me and asking why I’m trying to make out that she’s senile thereby embarrassing her in front of my friend.
Not senile mother, simply slightly no VERY odd.
I hope the week has started well for you guys. We finally got some sun in
I bring you guys the wonder that is Incubus – Megalomaniac. This song is one of my most favourite rock songs ever. Incubus are amazing and severely underrated. I also totally love the lead singer – helps that he is soo cute. 20 bucks to whoever can tell me the lyrics of the chorus WITHOUT looking it up! Listen to the song – I know the first 30 seconds sound weird but I think it enhances the beginning of the song. That beat is to die for.
The video is … interesting. Loll. It takes me back to the days when rock songs all had weird videos. Anyone remember
Have a nice week everyone!

6 comments:
And I am FIRST here!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Lolll - WHATEVER! I could hardly be first on my own blog now can I? Actually - I can, I could just delete your comment - muahahahahahaha.
(But as that would be the HEIGHT of sadness I wont. Count yourself lucky)
lol @ Buki...
your Mom is funny. why, oh why, do they always resort to yelling? lol
Your Mama is funny o... LOL!
I moved this weekend so I didn't really get to enjoy the weather... it's supposed to be ok for a while but not as warm as last weekend... did you get burnt?
Have a nice week :-)
Now why would you ask me that sort of question? Why would I get burnt? Were you hoping I would get burnt? :-p
Loll - I use suncreen and no I didnt burn ;-)
Lol, I love your mum ... you really should start a 'things my mum and I argue about' style series!!
Brandon Boyd is hot!! I'll listen to the song at home!
Post a Comment