Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Creepy Stalker

Oh my! I finally worked out who my "mystery caller" now known as the stalker is. It is a little perturbing but the way I see it, he has issues. I'm hard to get over. It's still relatively harmless if not exactly sleep inducive.

How I worked it out? He rang at 6.30 in the morning. He rang in the normal guise I know him as (I did say the voice was familiar). Unfortunately for him, he actually tried to have a conversation with me at this absurd time in the morning. (This is the second guy to try and have a phone conversation with me before 7am - I mean what the hell are you thinking???) His attempt ended me in screaming down the phone, hanging up and then switching off my phone as yes the fool tried to call back. (Hmm maybe this is what led to his subsequent actions earning him the new name of creepy stalker).

It was in my fit of pique and trying to get back to sleep that it hit me. He was mystery caller! The voice! The manner of speaking! How could I not have worked that out before? Well obviously I hadn't spoken to him in years but still! ...

Anyways. I know who it is and I know its him that calls every 2/3mths or so at absurd times - the latest being 3.40 am last night, when he proceeded to ring me 5 more times after I hung up due to the lack of speech but acoustic sounds of heavy breathing and background rustling.

His actions inspired me to write the poem "Obsession" (note I said inspired - this is basically a made up story), hereby dedicated to Bode the Annoyance.

P.S -
Dude! Get a life.

No comments: