Monday, October 02, 2006

Late night ponderings

Hmmm

Ok I’ve had one hell of a weekend and I should be sleeping but I can’t. 3 things I’ve thinking about – I’ll start with the most current.

- I am a paranoid freak who realises that due to the increased activity on my website, people are actually reading my blog, and may or may not know who I am. I liked the idea that just a few people were reading his but ahhh hell. Fine.

- I watched an old episode of girlfriends where Joan has cut Toni off but Toni runs into trouble and goes to Joan for help. I spent some time arguing with a friend about the merits of helping people you cut off. What is the right thing to do when someone you cut off (for whatever reason however slight or heinous) runs into trouble?

- I had one hell of a weekend. I had an amazing Friday night ;-). I got into a car accident on Saturday (luckily no one was hurt) and Sunday, I caught up with an old friend who informs me she’s contemplating doing something that’s bad for her. Which is what I was initially going to write about – doing things that are bad for you.

Right – where to start?

I think I’m just going to go to bed. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments: