Saturday, October 21, 2006

TAGGED!!!

Ok seeing as I’ve been tagged and commandeered into doing this, here goes …

FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
1. Personal Assistant

2. Kitchen Assistant

3. Sales Girl

4. DHL Admin Assistant


FOUR FICTIONAL JOBS YOU WISH YOU HAD
1. Empress of the universe (ok maybe I’ll settle for the galaxy)

2. Vampire Queen

3. Jessica Rabbit

4. Halle Berry’s Doppelganger


FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

1. Crash

2. Love Jones

3. The end of the affair/Thomas Crown Affair – Pierce Brosnan version

4. 6th Sense


FOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN
1. London

2. Lagos

3. Ilaro

4. Cumbria

FOUR TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
1. Grey’s Anatomy

2. Lost/ Desperate Housewives

3. Heroes/Studio 60/Men In Trees/Medium

4. Smallville/Supernatural/Nip Tuck/ Sex and the City /Prison Break

FOUR PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION/TRAVELED TO
1. Tyrol Mountains

2. Lome

3. Europe – Rome, Paris, Munich, Athens

4. Niagara Falls

FOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
1. http://www.thesuperficial.com/ - I love my gossip

2. http://www.eonline.com/ – I love the fashion police, watch with Kristin and tab fab

3. Google.com

4. All my favourite blogs :-D


FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS
1. CHOCOLATE!!! (Huge Chocaholic)

2. Junior’s Cheesecake – every bite is heavenly

3. Eggs benedict

4. Snails – peppered stewed – mmmmmmhhhhhhhh/Seafood/Juicy Medium Steak

FOUR THINGS YOU WON'T EAT
I was raised to have the ability to eat anything and everything. Plus I’m pretty adventurous so I would try anything at least once. However ofcourse there are some things I’m less inclined to eat

1. Chicken Bum – I hate it when they don’t cut it off

2. Marmite

3. Dried Insects (my aunt used to get dried millipedes – the really fat ones – and they came put on a stick like suya so I took a bit one day without realizing. Gross – like a crunchy slug. Like I didn’t already totally hate insects)

4. Cheese that has gone mouldy – I don’t mind if it starts off mouldy (love stilton and blue cheese ) but I have a thing against food that’s gone off.


FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU COULD EAT OR DRINK RIGHT NOW
1. Meat – Snails, spicy beef, steak or suya with lots of pepper

2. Caviar

3. Icy Champagne

4. something intensely chocolatey

FOUR THINGS IN YOUR BEDROOM
1. Hair

2. Dried Rose

3. Collections – shoes, bags, perfume, clothes, papers

4. Chocolate

FOUR THINGS YOU WISH YOU HAD IN YOUR BEDROOM
1. A warm, nicely toned body in my bed

2. walk in closet

3. Standby cleaner to always pickup/tidyup after me

4. A water bed


FOUR THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. Beads on my hips

2. Earrings

3. Necklace

4. Polish on my toes


FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. New York – my favourite city (Beverly Feldman Store to be exact)

2. Fiji

3. With my friend in Mexico

4. In a bar where they have fabulous cocktails


FOUR FICTIONAL PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Atlantis

2. A galaxy far far away

3. Oscar De La Renta’s warehouse of clothes just for me

4. My billionaire boyfriend’s apartment – which looks exactly like the russian’s apartment in SATC

FOUR PEOPLE YOU’D REALLY LOVE TO HAVE DINNER WITH
1. Oprah

2. Denzel Washington/Bill Clinton

3. Wole Soyinka – I would love to have him as my mentor.

4. My Children

FOUR THINGS YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW
1. My room is really messy … again

2. I really should put some pants on

3. I need to wash my hair

4. I’m tired… Of everything


FOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS
1. My mummy

2. My fabulous shoes

3. My Laptop

4. Culture – the arts

FOUR PEOPLE YOU TAG

It seems everyone else has done this tag so I’d say

1. 1982

2. Bougzy

3&4. Anyone else that hasn’t done this

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL Obviously, the concept of the number four eludes you ... you must have like a million tv shows on there!

I haven't posted mine up yet but it's funny how similar bits of them are ... I put I don't like mouldy cheese too but I meant cheese that starts off mouldy ewww. And I hate the bum thing on the chicken too! Love love love chocolate and intensely chocolatey thing that would be great right now is m&s melting middle chocolate pudding! Oh and one of my favourite websites is 'the superficial' as well!

Thanks for tagging me ...I'll get you back!