Cant Sleep
So it’s 2.30 in the morning and I can’t sleep. Even though its winter, I am ever so slightly hot so my fan is on. I can hear my mother pottering about and I wonder why she’s up. Guessing she can’t sleep either. I’ve spent my evening chatting to friends on the phone and online, watching all my TV shows and reading peoples blogs. I’ve been such a slob today. But right now I can’t sleep. I guess I have a lot on my mind. (Plus my internet connection is being very annoyingly slow).
I miss my male friends. I’ve always had more male than female friends. They all seem to be really far away at the moment – either out of town, out of the country, or just busy getting on with their lives. I miss having them around. I need a hug. The big bear hug type that makes you feel safe and lets you know they’ve got your back and will always be there for you.
I saw Casino Royale this weekend – and it is a FANTASTIC film. Daniel Craig can act his socks off and he was amazing in it. The film was soo good, I was prepared to watch it all over again immediately. I will happily pay to go and see it in the cinema again (and I am a stingy ijebu girl – lolll (ok I’m not but my mother is ;-))
Good news I may be able to go to
Ok I’m going to write about some of the people I’ve let go and put it on a separate post. Who knows I may end up posting 3 pieces in one day/week. Wow. Record!
It is now 4am and I have a LONG week ahead of me. I have a lot of work coming up. I going to see Queen of Spades on Tuesday, doing my hair on Thursday, and setting up another whirlwind of things to do in the following days. Hope you all had a good weekend and got some rest – I am going to be FUCKED when I start work tomorrow/today. Gnight folks.
P.S – either my mum is still awake or we have a ghost in the house. Weird either way.

6 comments:
Yay i got here first.
You'll get a bear hug if you make it to Naija for Christmas ....Promise.
You were up at 4am??? How are you feeling today?!?!?!
I really enjoyed Casino Royale, I am not a Bond fan so I was pleasantly surprised.
LB - Yes my dear - i was stil up at 4.30 so not soo good right now but my Extra Hot, Extra Shot, Wet, Eggnog latte helps ;-). Remembering James (:-D) is also helping.
BA - Dude. You made it easier to get out of bed :-D I will definitely hold you to that if i make it.
I feel your pain, I didn't get to sleep until 4:30am. I knew I shouldn't have bothered but I couldn't control my eyelids any longer.
Hmm, Queen of spades sung in russian, hmmmm sounds interesting.
Oh and you know I was kinda looking forward to you being in the UK for keresimesi,
but now that you are going..
I have a shopping list for you, I want bottles of epa, Ijebu Garri, naija beans, some pepper, some beads ati be be lo.
Buki.. you to take the list down o
Hey Soul - I always spend Christmas here so I'll be here till the 27th? :-D
i know it waz casino royale waz the best! but anywayz i want 2 sleep but my alarm clock doesnt work...and i cant be late 4 work anymore...my boss has like every day P.M.S...and i cant tell her 2 go fuk herself! ANd i saw a night at a museum...it waz sooooo horrible, it made my neice wanna go 2 the museum...i took her and she thought a mummy winked at her, oh and of corse she has 2 ask me y the greek sculptures dont have penises, wat was i supposed 2 say...my nephew told her that i cut them off, so she iz now highly scared that im gonna cut off her dad's...lol. i have 2 admit after that day i realized that it would be a good idea, if she waz planning on making more of those twurps...i still love em' but they just wont stop making babies and now i have 3 neices or nephews...and if my other siblings decide 2 not use a condom then i ges ill just have 2 get used 2 it
Post a Comment