HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I know I am kinda late on the whole Halloween thing but Happy Halloween guys! To sorta celebrate, I am going to go anti-scary and come with pleasure. My CURRENT top 10 pleasurable things.
1. The male body.
I like men with little tooshies. I discovered this gallery during my travels and wooo!!!! There was Intensity, some photos that I really liked purely for the form, and some that were just HOT!!!!
2. The boondocks.

3. Playing games.
I am soo competitive, even with myself that once I start a game, I keep going/trying till I finish it, get through all the levels, or get the highest score. I love spider solitaire, checkers and suduko.
4. http://www.thesuperficial.com/
Because the guy who writes it is the funniest most sarcastic man ever. He particularly detests Paris and Kevin Ferderline so I include extracts from his often withering commentary on them.
About Paris Hilton –
“I guess I'd be equally scared if I got within such close range of Paris Hilton too. I've fought grizzlies with my bare hands and swam with man-eating piranhas, but none of that compares to the horror that is Paris Hilton's vagina. When she's not wearing pants I hear flames shoot out and a giant lobster claw occasionally emerges and randomly snaps at things. "
“No idea why Colin Farrell was pulled over, but I suspect it may have been for looking like a badger. Although he wasn't dragged away in cuffs like Paris Hilton because apparently his STD's aren't quite as large a threat to society as Paris Hilton's.”
“Because God loves you, Paris Hilton allegedly started crying because she couldn't get into Bungalow 8 for a private MTV Video Music Awards afterparty last Thursday. Sort of reminds you of this, except funnier and way less depressing. I would've peed myself if Tara Reid has walked by at that exact moment and somehow managed to get in.”
About Kevin Ferderline (& Britney) -
“If at any point in your life you ever thought Britney Spears wasn't insane this video should change your mind. You know you're pushing the limits of human stupidity when you make Kevin Federline sound intelligent.”
“If Kevin Federline doesn't make it in the music industry he can always make a living getting beat up on TV shows. The demand is high enough they could even give him his own show.”
“It's not that I don't doubt Kevin is low enough to get Britney pregnant for some extra cash, it's just that I don't think he's clever enough. If he were trying to rob a bank his plan would consist of running in, grabbing the bags with the money symbols on them, and running out. So the idea of setting up a whole charade that involves getting people pregnant to circumvent the legal system just seems a little out of his league.”
“If at any point in your life you ever thought Britney Spears wasn't insane this video should change your mind. You know you're pushing the limits of human stupidity when you make Kevin Federline sound intelligent.”
“If Kevin Federline doesn't make it in the music industry he can always make a living getting beat up on TV shows. The demand is high enough they could even give him his own show.”
“It's not that I don't doubt Kevin is low enough to get Britney pregnant for some extra cash, it's just that I don't think he's clever enough. If he were trying to rob a bank his plan would consist of running in, grabbing the bags with the money symbols on them, and running out. So the idea of setting up a whole charade that involves getting people pregnant to circumvent the legal system just seems a little out of his league.”
“So all this time I thought Britney Spears was just letting herself go when it was really Kevin Federline fugging her up so nobody else would want her. Well played, Federline. Well played.”
5. My email buddies when we have a scintillating flow of emails such as this:
Me - Guess what time I strolled in this morning?
Titi - 10:24? (5 mins before email was sent)
Me - Wow - CORRECT! For the 2nd prize can you guess why?
Titi - Really, I was right? Seriously, I think I have a psychic connection to numbers! There was some sort of hold up in the richmond area and for whatever reason you decided to drive to work so got seriously held up!
Me - Duh Duh. Wrong
I overslept. However there was some sorta hold up in Richmond which meant I couldn't get a bus to the station which meant I missed my train. And as there were delays on the district line, I got in even later.
Since you got some aspect right, we'll take you to the bonus round. Now if you get this right, YOU GET THE TOP PRIZE!!
TO WIN THE TOP PRIZE, answer this question? - Why did I oversleep?
Titi - You overslept because you were up really really late talking to a guy... I'll guess Bayo or Niran
Can I win a prize anyway for actually bothering to answer your questions????
Me - The nail biting tension. Titi has given her answer but is she right? Could she be partly right? She stands to lose it all if she's wrong
We have to ask - final answer? Are you absolutely sure?
(And no no prizes for answering - the prize for answering is the entertainment value you get on an early Tuesday morning)
Titi – I'm going to go out on a massive whim and say you're not busy ... you obviously have a lot of time on your hands!
Ok, yes it's my final answer ... just for your info, my back up answer would have been that you were watching all the stuff you recorded over the weekend. But yes, final answer ... hit me! Am I right???
Me – Duh Duh Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Titi got the second question wrong but cos she answered partly correctly and was a good sport about answering the questions, she was taken to the bonus round to win THE TOP PRIZE!!!
The question was - WHY DID I OVERSLEEP?
Titi's absolute final answer (despite her thoughts on the backup answer) was - "You overslept because you were up really really late talking to a guy... " She even went as far as to add "I'll guess Bayo or Niran."
Is she right? Is she even partly right? Has she won THE TOP PRIZE??? - tune in tomorrow for the answer to the Burning question!
Thank you for watching and participating and have a nice day folks. GOODBYE FROM ME !!!!!!
(And no, I am actually quite busy - I'm just funny and witty and wanted to make your day - hahahahahhaha)
Me - Lolll - but cos I don't want you dying of suspense,
You were partly right. I overslept cos I was up really late but not cos I was talking to a guy, cos I was watching TV and chatting to Michelle.
So sorry, you don't win the top prize or any prize cos you were quite rubbish at guessing in the latter half.
But as a token of our appreciation, you get to do this again! SOME TIME SOON!!!!!!!
:-D
Titi – Oh wow really???? I get to do this again! I can't wait!!!
This was quite funny actually even if I still stick to my decision that you have way too much time on your hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I did have time on my hands.
6. Starbucks
A life saver on those difficult, hard to wakeup mornings. My all time loves – Coffee frappucino, Eggnog Latte – which only comes out during Christmas (so coming soon yah!), the chocolate muffin pot – that thing was too die for, and the orange Belgian chocolate swirl – can you say chocolatey??
7. Shoes. Shoes Shoes.
5. My email buddies when we have a scintillating flow of emails such as this:
Me - Guess what time I strolled in this morning?
Titi - 10:24? (5 mins before email was sent)
Me - Wow - CORRECT! For the 2nd prize can you guess why?
Titi - Really, I was right? Seriously, I think I have a psychic connection to numbers! There was some sort of hold up in the richmond area and for whatever reason you decided to drive to work so got seriously held up!
Me - Duh Duh. Wrong
I overslept. However there was some sorta hold up in Richmond which meant I couldn't get a bus to the station which meant I missed my train. And as there were delays on the district line, I got in even later.
Since you got some aspect right, we'll take you to the bonus round. Now if you get this right, YOU GET THE TOP PRIZE!!
TO WIN THE TOP PRIZE, answer this question? - Why did I oversleep?
Titi - You overslept because you were up really really late talking to a guy... I'll guess Bayo or Niran
Can I win a prize anyway for actually bothering to answer your questions????
Me - The nail biting tension. Titi has given her answer but is she right? Could she be partly right? She stands to lose it all if she's wrong
We have to ask - final answer? Are you absolutely sure?
(And no no prizes for answering - the prize for answering is the entertainment value you get on an early Tuesday morning)
Titi – I'm going to go out on a massive whim and say you're not busy ... you obviously have a lot of time on your hands!
Ok, yes it's my final answer ... just for your info, my back up answer would have been that you were watching all the stuff you recorded over the weekend. But yes, final answer ... hit me! Am I right???
Me – Duh Duh Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Titi got the second question wrong but cos she answered partly correctly and was a good sport about answering the questions, she was taken to the bonus round to win THE TOP PRIZE!!!
The question was - WHY DID I OVERSLEEP?
Titi's absolute final answer (despite her thoughts on the backup answer) was - "You overslept because you were up really really late talking to a guy... " She even went as far as to add "I'll guess Bayo or Niran."
Is she right? Is she even partly right? Has she won THE TOP PRIZE??? - tune in tomorrow for the answer to the Burning question!
Thank you for watching and participating and have a nice day folks. GOODBYE FROM ME !!!!!!
(And no, I am actually quite busy - I'm just funny and witty and wanted to make your day - hahahahahhaha)
Me - Lolll - but cos I don't want you dying of suspense,
You were partly right. I overslept cos I was up really late but not cos I was talking to a guy, cos I was watching TV and chatting to Michelle.
So sorry, you don't win the top prize or any prize cos you were quite rubbish at guessing in the latter half.
But as a token of our appreciation, you get to do this again! SOME TIME SOON!!!!!!!
:-D
Titi – Oh wow really???? I get to do this again! I can't wait!!!
This was quite funny actually even if I still stick to my decision that you have way too much time on your hands.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I did have time on my hands.
6. Starbucks
A life saver on those difficult, hard to wakeup mornings. My all time loves – Coffee frappucino, Eggnog Latte – which only comes out during Christmas (so coming soon yah!), the chocolate muffin pot – that thing was too die for, and the orange Belgian chocolate swirl – can you say chocolatey??
7. Shoes. Shoes Shoes.

Those will be added to my collection soon as they go on sale. :-D
8. Jewellery
Particularly huge unique cocktail rings. I love murano glass rings as they are soo unique and delicate. (sometimes too delicate- I’ve broken two already and they aint cheap!)
9. My TV Shows
I cannot rave about American TV enough. Kristin gives all the info you need on all of them. I am a spoiler queen. I think right now I am currently in love with Heroes – it’s the best show for me right now. I get withdrawal symptoms after each episode.
10. Sleep vs Driving
There’s nothing I love more, need more, want more, hate been deprived off. Its my most favourite thing in the world. Suprising really since I don’t do much of it during the week but I try and make up for it weekends.
I also love driving – I know this is extra but what the hell my rules. I love been the freedom of being able to go at will and press down on the accelerator. I would love a big empty road where I can do 160 in a huge big engined car. Hmmmm. I miss my car.
Particularly huge unique cocktail rings. I love murano glass rings as they are soo unique and delicate. (sometimes too delicate- I’ve broken two already and they aint cheap!)
9. My TV Shows
I cannot rave about American TV enough. Kristin gives all the info you need on all of them. I am a spoiler queen. I think right now I am currently in love with Heroes – it’s the best show for me right now. I get withdrawal symptoms after each episode.
10. Sleep vs Driving
There’s nothing I love more, need more, want more, hate been deprived off. Its my most favourite thing in the world. Suprising really since I don’t do much of it during the week but I try and make up for it weekends.
I also love driving – I know this is extra but what the hell my rules. I love been the freedom of being able to go at will and press down on the accelerator. I would love a big empty road where I can do 160 in a huge big engined car. Hmmmm. I miss my car.

13 comments:
I love this post ... its like a mini magazine all on one blog!!!
I love the superficial too and I have to say I agree with your friend Titi; you have way too much time on your hands!!!
Love it!
Hi, it's Jonathan, I'm the photographer who took the shots that you've referred to in your blog today. Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning me, and I'm really pleased that you enjoy my work. It's been a very very long day today (I'm still at work) and you've just given me some nice encouragement.
Thanks again, much appreciated.
Okay .... forst and foremost those pics are HOT!.
You know, I have this intense urge to play a game with you, I haven't played checkers in awhile, and gosh I miss playing chess. i'm good at games, i hide my competitive spirit some times, but damn I can trash talk in the most ridiculous manner lol.. I crack myself up sometimes...
Anyway, your blog always has me wondering..
How come we see ourselves reflected sometimes in people online? but not IRL?.
Are we the same online as we are offline?.
Why does it seem like we have lived in the same neighbourhood or crossed paths an not realised....
I agree with a lot of those - especially jewerly and playing games. :-) I'm definately going to check out Superficial.com.
I went on your profile and it didn't list any blogs. Have you just moved to the beta? Thanks for yourr beautiful comments about me on Critique my blog. :-)
@ Rose - yes I have and its really annoying cos it's got rid of my beautiful side bar and all the stuff I had on it. Plus I can't seem to edit the damn thing which is really annoying me. Plus it's not saving any of my comments!
@ Jonathann - credit where it's due. Your pictures are amazing. Great work!
@ Soul - we very well might have.
Ok I'm going to check out perez hilton - i love that sort of sarky humour. As for the shoes, I love stilettos as well! Although this last season has been all about the wedge for me. These are just the last pair of shoes I've been coveting.
Thanks again for your lovely comments as always.
Have you seen the MTV swim episodes of the boondocks? I think you'll find them on youtube. Only one season of about 8 or 9 episodes but its brilliant stuff:-D
What Channel is Heroes showing in the UK? Haven't heard about it! I love American shows and can't get enough of them!!!
LOL @ your email/convo with your friend!
Very good post, BTW :-)
Yourmate.. - I shall definitely be checking out the boondocks on youtube - thanks!
LB - Heroes isn't shown here - not yet anyways but you can download it or watch it online at nbc.com (if it works for you). It is sooo the greatest!
erm.. noni
lady, erm, tell me why is it that I've been patiently waiting for your next entry.
okay I lie, I haven't been patient. lol.
Lollll - i dont know. I've been a lil busy but I also have lots of little unfinished pieces and ideas floating around. Next installment of letting people go, talking about music, a blog dedicated to shoes, a poem about sex inspired by yours truly, and ... so i dont know. Ok i'll try and put something up soon :-D
Ok so I wrote a poem. Lolll and Ok I'm a little embarrassed about putting it up. I think i might end up taking it down again.
lol, those are no the same kinds of bodies we see on a good day! Nice! I love most of the stuff on your list and oh I love Strawberry Frapuccino
Post a Comment