Friday Song(s)
Ok seeing as I'm on such a music trip, I think I'm going to be posting my current favourite songs on Fridays. Now I can't guarantee that I will be able to keep it up but here goes.
I saw this video offchance one night as I was flicking through the music channels and I fell in love. It is my current favourite song and is by Natalie Williams - This girl.
And one of my favouritest "man-bands" (as that is what they now are) are back and ofcourse I'm referring to Take That. I heard their new song Patience on Chris Moyles' show and instantly loved it. Plus doesn't Jason just look yummy?
Very rarely do I hear a song and instantly like it. These are the latest two. Enjoy.
I'm off to the opera tonight. Have a good weekend guys!

4 comments:
I really dig the first song, isn't the black girl in the bus the same girl who sings for basement jaxx?
oh and I feel sorry for the members of take that.. Robbie stole their shine. I can always tell a Gary barlow track though it always has touches of a musical in it even if it's rock or folk, it's like he always leaves a break or some space for a vocal cliff note..
But I like this, for some reason it makes me feel like free falling through clouds...
Oh, what Opera are you going to see?
As for me I've got an evening of African dance to get through.
Have a fab weekend
Yeah - at first i thought it was a bassment jaxx song till i saw the credits.
Lolll at Gary Barlow. I actually also like Robbie's new stuff - for some odd reason I like Love Light.
I'm going to see La Traviata. Have a good weekend too! I need to leave work now :-(
'Take That' - nice to see they're still alive and kicking. 'Back for Good' is a classic, never get tired of listening to that song.
Hey Guys
The opera was loveeeeeeeeeely! the acting was a bit ... (sighs & shrugs) and the singing a little laughable in parts but I still found myself getting teary cos it was soo beautiful and soo sad and soo overwhelming.
Anyways it was beautiful. I would highly recommend it. Taking my mother to anyone on Sunday.
Post a Comment