Apologies & Welcome Back!
If you're reading this, then it means you likeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (imagine me doing an annoying skip/dance of joy - I have been infected by juvenile cousin).
Ok I have to apologise. I'm in an extraordinary good mood today. I was made very angry on Friday night due to someone's stupid comments about people reading my blog. I basically hate being restrained, I hate uncertainty and I hate feeling paranoid. If I cant be sure about something, then I eliminate the things I can't control. I therefore stripped my blog of everything personal. I couldn't bring myself to delete it as I love it so. But now, thanks to a friend's ingenious thinking, I've simply moved it and restricted access.
So I'm back to blogging freely and will be posting many more wonderful stories. Thank you for coming back.

6 comments:
Yay, you're still around! Though I think you should have welcomed us back with some hot gist!
hmmph!
I felt like a red headed step child!
all left out in the cold, no noni's blog to click obn umpteen times salivating for an update!
hmmph!.
So erm where's the welcome food..
I know you don't intend to leave me ass out like a thong...
:)
welcome back
Hot gist + Welcome Food = GREAT IDEA!!!
Glad you didn't disappear!!!
Lolll - no hot gist unfortunately. As for the food, we can meet up for dinner or tea ;-)?
Who says I drink Tea? For the emotional anguish I have to experience when I realised I couldnt view my fav. Noni's blog, I demand you treat me to my fav. Starbucks;' Vanilla Latte and Eggnogg! LOL
I am glad you are still around , hun!
oh fantastic fantastico!!! yay!!! cos me I missed you for a very long time oh.. I'm so happy you're here and I can come and read(i feel like a voyeur!)
Post a Comment