When given the option, I always prefer to hear good news first. That way I get to enjoy it for a little while, before the bad news taints my outlook. I am however feeling a mishmash of emotions today. Actually, I’m feeling melancholy … so I’ll just put things up as I see fit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friday Song
I was listening to my ipod and I came across this song which I love, so it’s my Friday song. Raheem DeVaughn – You. The words are just soo simple and perfect. Exactly what I need tonight.
10 comments:
I know that lovely man is sure around the corner, we gon ring the wedding bells soon, but dont fret it...with time it shall come to pass eh!
Your "anger" , we need to work more on its chemo oh!! cos its not pleasant at all..
Ooh thanks for the song! so soothing!!
Noni.
I haven't been able to comment on this, because the sound rhythm and the tempo of this song is sick.
As in sick makes me wanna stretch out and retract, purring like a cat.
This song is like the ultimate slow love making song..
Why do I not have Raheem's album. despite loving this song?.
You know that's a hint right?.
I saw him live @ jazzcafe and he put on a gr8 show! love love love his album. do like "ask yourself"? its just as sexy.....have a good week darling XX
Naijadude - I'm not looking to get married now - lollll, far from it. Glad you like the song - its lovely isn't it?
Soul - I'll send it to you later this evening ;-)
OWNB - it might be your connection speed. You should at least be able to hear the song. And it's great! Thanks for the other sentiments. Dont worry when the day comes, you'll get an express invite with the aso ebi.
YIG - Thanks honey. You too! And good luck with the exams.
Aww...Well...its the way of the world
Tminx said - Don't sweat small stuff dear. Let go of the anger. Haven't listened to the song, will do that when I get home. Maybe you could try and bond with your sis again.
Thanks for the sentiments but I had to delete some comments because you focused on something i didn't realise I mentioned in my blog. It's not a big deal, I'd rather not focus attention on it.
Noni!!!
I'm waiting oh... I need this song, like I need a windbreaker for this damn gale force wind we are getting in the UK right now..
what the heck is up with that?
I was so desperately trying to comment on this and wrote up a GOOD one too!... but my man was all up my azz crack so I clicked 'x' and fashied.
I LOVE "YOU"!!!! I love the song right before it too. The video does it no justice however and youre damn right about making family what it is.. at this stage.. you gotta let the buulllshht go and Im glad you edited any unwarranted drab out because we no need am. As long as you are at peace with yourself. You came into this world with u n no one else.
Dont let any societal contraptions get hold. Youve done swell and thanks for your honesty.
THANKS ALSO FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THE WORLD OF HTC!!!!!!!!!!!!
NA YOU ALL DI WAY!!! lol
(razzolingo)
Raheem Devaughn's the booooommmmb!!
My fav song has to be You..fab fab song..
I'm feelin this..
Post a Comment