Goodbye!
I leave you with a few impersonal posts and gifts of song and poetry (also available in the other blog), which people can always appreciate. It's been fun.
My adventures in this space, are done. Goodbye.
Playing:
The album is awesome as is the film - Must See! Must Listen!
Reading:The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger:
This has been recommended by several people - hopefully it is good.
Viewing: Freerice.com Fun, Educational & Charitable all at once! Must be Christmas time.
6 comments:
I'm smiling, for you Noni.. i'm smiling.
Be Well.
What happened? You ok?
Awww... not another one!!!!
**sniff** You'll be missed!
What about Heroes? **sniff**
my immediate reaction is anger.
how dare you up and leave without warning?
but then.. you'd leave anyway, whether or not we plead.
i'm pissed as shit still.
but be well
I'm ok. Nothing major happened just like I said, I hate feeling like i cant write what I want because someone somewhere who knows me will use it as ammo.
I will still write poetry and i'll still comment on people's blogs so it wont be like i've really gone. I just wont be posting anything personal on this blog anymore. The only reason its still up is because i couldn't bear to delete it.
Soul - Thank you :-)
Ms May - I'm cool. Truly
LB - loll we can always chat about Heroes anytime. There's emails and we can still chat here.
JadedKiss - I'm sorry. I have issues I know.
OK!!! I am not too upset now! :-)
I know what you mean, I cannot get too personal on my blog because some people know who I am now...
Have a nice weekend!!!
Post a Comment