Friday Songs
My all time favourite Christmas songs (yes it's that time) for your listening pleasure!
Andy Williams - Sleigh Ride Sleigh Ride by Andy Williams
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas
My all time favourite Christmas songs (yes it's that time) for your listening pleasure!
Andy Williams - Sleigh Ride Sleigh Ride by Andy Williams
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas
Posted by And © Copyright of
Noni Moss
at
3:07 pm
Labels: Friday Song
Playing:
The album is awesome as is the film - Must See! Must Listen!
Reading:The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger:
This has been recommended by several people - hopefully it is good.
Viewing: Freerice.com Fun, Educational & Charitable all at once! Must be Christmas time.
4 comments:
I refuse to get in the mood.
I refuse to get in the mood
I ...ref....use...
I...
ohh what the heck
[singing] so here it is, merry christmas, everybody's having fun
IT's CHRRRIIIIIIISSSTTMMMMMAASSSS!
[/singing]
erm holla at ya girl.
Yeah you absolutely know what I want for Xmas, that song has been playing in my head constantly since I can remember.
I hope you have a good holiday season eh!
Eartha Kitt is one very foxy mama...Thanks for this video....
All i want for christmas is.............. sex!! lmao
Post a Comment