Happy Holidays!
This is probably going to be the last post I put up for the year as I’ll be gone for two weeks so I’m going to try and make it as long as possible. Unfortunately, I’m kinda stuck for inspiration cos all I can think about now are my plans for the next couple of days.I’m going shopping tonight to do the last of my Christmas Shopping, and as reigning shoe queen, helping a friend out with a shoe problem she has. I am then going to have a GBK – the best burger place ever – with another friend.
Tomorrow, I may or may not go into work after my morning appointment. If I don’t, I shall go home and pack (well continue from where I left off tonight)
Saturday – I shall drive down to Birmingham. Hopefully this stupid fog thing would have disappeared and I can see clearly when driving. Saturday and Sunday will be spent chilling with my family – cooking, eating, watching dvds, reading by the fireplace, they actually have one (bliss), playing games like concentrate and taboo, meeting my little cousin’s fiancée (looking forward to embarrassing him, and her even with the overbearing cousin act), wrapping presents, staying up all night, and general spending time with family.
By Sunday, the sales should have started in earnest so I will be hitting the shops for any quick buys I can make (which I will hold till they’ve gone down further in the sale, so I can return and buy them again – that’s the way people! ;-)).
Christmas day, will be opening presents, making phone calls to EVERYONE and sending text mesgs (I swear I spend half the day doing that) having a HUGE MEAL and then trying to drink (sorry work) it off.
Boxing Day – nice and early, I will be in the shops and it will be a MAD blitz. I will buy everything in sight and try it on later at home. In the evening, I will drive down to London and then finish packing for Nigeria.
The morning of the 27th nice and early, I will take myself to the airport and fly, fly, fly to sunny(ok not soo much), warm (ok maybe more humid) Nigeria where I will have a blast (hmmm – that is still under debate). Even if I had internet connection over there, I won’t have time to write anything about what I’m getting up to as I fully intend to be very, very, busy. I will however make notes and write copiously when I get back. Promise ;-)
I always strive for originality (sometimes too hard) but this time, what the hell …
I present to you the 5 Days of Christmas! (counting Christmas Day as well). I will try and post a new gift to you every day till and hopefully including Christmas Day.

So for Day 1, I give you my favourite thing ever – Chocolate, CHOCOLATE and even more CHOCOLATE (with a little Christmas Cake ;-) Noni style.

5 comments:
Awww, that sounds like a great christmas! Your family must be amazing!
That chocolate cake looks yummy! As much as I like your five days of christmas idea, I'd much prefer it if you actually had that cake delivered to me in real life!!!
Lolll - they are apart from my silly cousin!
About the cake, just might do that ... ;-)
Hmmmm... CHOCOLATE!!! I had some chocolate yesterday :-)
Drive carefully... maybe you should try to leave EARLY Saturday morning for your drive to Birmingham!
Have a fun-filled Xmas with your family :-)
are you and vickii being sarcastic to each other???? you sound like you are related!!
meanwhile HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!
Hmm I love me some chocolate though. I have some "truffles" filled chocolates...menh! DO I not appreciate Truffles? Probably!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Post a Comment