Thursday, December 14, 2006

Nigeria

Good news. I AM DEFINITELY GOING TO NIGERIA AFTER CHRISTMAS!!!!

Bloody Virgin Nigeria took forever to take the money from my account and issue my ticket. Like I had to beg them to “Please take my money!!!” :-D
But it’s all good, cos I’M GOING TO NIGERIA!!!

Now I’m happy and sad, or should I say dreading it slightly at the same time.

Pros & Cons List (click on the picture to see the enlarged image)


Ahh Well. At least I’m going. And I am looking forward to it. I get to do some of my shopping before hand as I’m going after Christmas. :-D

I cannot wait!!! The countdown officially begins!!!









8 comments:

LondonBuki said...

FIRST!!! Go Buki!!!

LondonBuki said...

Ahhh... Countdown to Lagos for me = 14days

I get to do a week of shopping between Boxing Day and New Year's :-)

I am dreading the heat, I haven't been to Lagos since 1998! When I went to Florida in June, I thought I was going to melt anytime we stepped outside!

I am worried about the security too!!!

How long are you gone for?

Noni Moss said...

Loll - about melting - i TOTAlly get what you mean. I'm going for about 10days? 27th till the 5th.

Cant wait - i'm really getting excited now.

Naijadude said...

Ooh...you are gonna love it in Nigeria. I am pretty sure of that, well what else can i say :D.

Have a lovely trip in Nigeria hun!

Unknown said...

I love your countdown tabs! I'm going to Nigeria too! Yay, I wonder if you're as excited as I am! We both know there are so many more cons that you've probably forgotten but the pros about being in Lagos at christmas more than make up!

Have an amazing time!

Mocha said...

Oh girl!
Welcome home!..or almost at least..
Also, NAIJ HAS CHANGED!! you will not believe it!!
Lagos especially..we have nice trendy bars and restaurants and cinemas and galleries..in the midst of nepa outages and the heat in Lag, its sooooo much fun!
Just get ur friends in naij ready for you and you shud have a ball!!
remember; light and airy clothes, strapless, chiffon, shorts, beads, loops, espadrilles, short shorts, are all in order...think summer..lol..
Noni's comin home!! Yaaaaaaayyy!!

O. said...

im going too and i'm so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok i had to strain my eyes like a pigeon to see that but I feel you.. you're gonna have an amazing time oh.. i heard its terribly expensive down there now though is the only thing... but you'll love it!!(look at me talking.. when was the last time i went to Naija self?!)